Re: Fixing page allocation failure

From: Morten W. Petersen
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 20:15:06 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
It should also emit a stack backtrace. If so, please send it.

OK, I've attached the kern.log file, which should explain the setup and has some call traces. The server has about 300-350 MBs of RAM, 500 MBs of swap, and typically uses about 2-300MBs of swap at any given time.

It's recorded load average is typically between 0.1 and 0.2, at times up to 1.0.

I've got some additional kern.log files if you're interested.

HTH,

Morten

PS: I this is the second copy of this message, the first one I sent didn't come through.