RE: [patch 2] Xen core patch : arch_free_page return value

From: Ian Pratt
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 05:08:42 EST

> Is Xen using PG_arch_1? If not, it can be used for this.

No, we're not. This sounds like an excellent soloution.

We'll resync all the patches with the latest snapshot and then re-submit
the lot.

Sorry about the tabs-to-spaces screwup. We forwarded the patches around
so many different people for comment before sending them to lkml that
somewhere along the line something bad happned.

Ian