RE: Potential issue with some implementations of pci_resource_start()

From: James . Smart
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 14:20:50 EST

I started to - but had no idea what pci_resource_end() would correspond to. I'm guessing it's "cookie + N" where N is the size of the BAR. However, this seems really odd and would only be used to calculate the size of N. I figured someone actually in tune with the pci subsytem was better qualified to write the summary.

-- James