Re: 2.6.10-rc1-mm3: swsusp problems w/ ALSA driver, IRQs on AMD64

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 16:54:32 EST

On Sunday 07 of November 2004 15:38, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I'm having some troubles with swsusp on 2.6.10-rc1-mm3 (Athlon 64-based
laptop
> > w/ NForce3 chipset), although I don't think that swsusp itself is to
> > blame.
>
> Did it work ok on other kernels?

On 2.6.10-rc1 it works even without pci=routeirq. On 2.6.10-rc1-mm2 it did
after I had used pci=routeirq, but I have tried it only once.

> Does it work when you rmmod intel8x0 before suspend?

Yes, it does, except for the pci=routeirq, which seems to be mandatory.

Greets,
RJW

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.