[no problem] PC110 broke 2.6.9

From: Andries Brouwer
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 18:24:19 EST

Yesterday I muttered that 2.6.9 had a mouse problem, and soon
afterwards I also noticed that my ADSL didnt work.

I just looked at what was wrong, and the reason turns out to be
a correct fix in the pc110pad_init() call of request_region().

Before 2.6.9 the test there was wrong, so that the region was
seen as unavailable and pc110pad.c did not do anything.

In 2.6.9 the test is correct, the region and irq are reserved and my
ethernet card can no longer reserve its irq and ADSL fails.
Moreover, now pc110pad.c does I/O causing my mouse problems.

Easy solution: CONFIG_MOUSE_PC110PAD=n

I write this in some detail in the hope that this inspires somebody
to figure out whether it is possible to probe & detect this PC110.

Andries