Re: Oops with 2.6.10-rc1-mm3

From: Reuben Farrelly
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 01:42:29 EST

Oops resolved by patching with:

-next = (address + PGDIR_SIZE) & PGDIR_MASK;
+next = (address + PML4_SIZE) & PML4_MASK;

The weird PHP problem is fixed in -mm3 as well.

Reuben

At 06:22 p.m. 6/11/2004, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with -mm3 on FC3-rawhide. -mm2 did not do this...but it had another problem (for some reason, -mm2 broke php binaries on FC3-rawhide). I haven't seen any mention of either of these problems on LKML.

Box is a P4-2.8/SMP/HT with multiple raid-1 volumes on reiser3. Below is the oops shown when booting up -mm3.