Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/4] cpus, nodes, and the device model: dynamic cpu registration

From: Keshavamurthy Anil S
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 21:00:33 EST

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 03:42:10AM -0600, Nathan Lynch wrote:
Hi Natan,
Sorry I am replying to you mail so late as I got to see your mail now:)
Firstly good to see that some other architecture other than ia64 is planning to
support physical CPU hotplug. Recenlty I had submitted some patches for supporting
ACPI based physical cpu hotplug for IA64 arch. I will take a look at you patches and
give more comments later.

thanks for your efforts.

-Anil