Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.9-mm1-V0.6.8

From: Mark_H_Johnson
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 20:07:56 EST

>was this already in the default bootup, or only after the crash
>happened?
Not quite a "crash", but definitely after I noticed the system no
longer doing any useful work. As I said before, it was as if anything
to do with timers was not working (e.g., sleep 1s).

>Does this also happen if you chrt ksoftirqd to FIFO prio 1?
>Does the 'LOC' count increase for both cpus in /proc/interrupts?

It will be an hour or so before I can try either of these,
I have a build in progress. I can check both of these with the new
build (or the old one if you want that too).

--Mark