Re: Map extra keys on compaq evo

From: Stelian Pop
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 04:36:22 EST

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 11:18:45PM -0500, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> I actually would love to set up X to have 2 keyboards with 2 different
> layouts, I wonder if event keyboard driver can help here...
[...]

I did this lately with my sonypi driver and yes, using the event keyboard
driver does permit having multiple keyboards with X.

Unfortunately, it also seems that the XKB layout is common for all
keyboards, meaning that the last keyboard defined in xorg.conf
overrides the layout for *each* keyboard.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@xxxxxxxxxx>