Re: code bloat [was Re: Semaphore assembly-code bug]

From: Z Smith
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 20:18:18 EST

Rogério Brito wrote:
Z Smith wrote:

The fastest computer that I have at my disposal is this one with a Duron 600MHz processor. My father uses a Pentium MMX 200MHz with 64MB of RAM. Unfortunately, for financial reasons, I don't see we upgrading our computers too soo.

It seems that as time goes by, more and more people are
coming to be financially limited. In some cases the cause
is clearly the IMF / World Bank / WTO triad.

Some casual reading:
http://www.gregpalast.com/printerfriendly.cfm?artid=96

Zack