Onyro.com | Athens Greece

From: onyro.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 14:44:09 EST

Onyro.com is proud to announce that it has successfully re-opened its doors for business in Athens, Greece.

Our new clients include: Toyota Hellas, Unibrain & EuroLease and we are in search for many more. Please view our website for more info.

http://www.onyro.com

Our new address is now Onyro Evs, Paraschou 11, 15233, Chalandri, Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 6830882

----
Anthony Kyriazis
Creative Managing Director

http://www.onyro.com

Onyro Ltd
Paraschou 11, 15233, Chalandri,
Athens, Greece

Tel.: +30 210 6830882
Mob.: +30 6937484510

----
Hosted by (mt) mediatemple
http://www.mediatemple.net
----
Email Disclaimer:
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.