Re: Kernel 2.6.9 Multiple Page Allocation Failures (Part 2)

From: Justin Piszcz
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 17:32:45 EST

Ah, you are correct:

root@p500:~# ethtool -k eth0
Offload parameters for eth0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on
tcp segmentation offload: on
root@p500:~# ethtool -k eth1
Offload parameters for eth1:
Cannot get device rx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device scatter-gather settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tcp segmentation offload settings: Operation not supported
no offload info available
root@p500:~# ethtool -k eth2
Offload parameters for eth2:
Cannot get device rx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tx csum settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device scatter-gather settings: Operation not supported
Cannot get device tcp segmentation offload settings: Operation not supported
no offload info available
root@p500:~# ethtool -k eth3
Offload parameters for eth3: