Re: [RFC] MS_VERBOSE handling in get_sb_bdev()

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 14:07:52 EST

Alex Zarochentsev wrote:
Hello,

Anybody knows why the "silent" agrument of the fs' ->fill_super() routines is
passed as ((flags & MS_VERBOSE) ? 1 : 0) ?. It should be !(flags & MS_VERBOSE)
instead, yes?

I don't belive the bug is not known...

I saw several of those about 1 year ago when I updated Al's
fs option patches and got them merged.

They should be fixed IMO, but it's low priority, they work ("it ain't
broke so don't fix it"), and maybe someone else thinks that there is
no problem at all, i.e., they aren't broken at all...

--
~Randy