Re: [ANNOUNCE] mmLinux (preemptable kernel for multimedia)

From: hui
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 18:56:50 EST

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 04:13:02PM -0700, Bill Huey wrote:
> [Try it again, this time to the correct linux-kernel address. :)]
>
> This is a LynuxWorks project.
>
> Project Page:
> http://mmlinux.sourceforge.net

Special thanks to Con Kolivas, Rik van Riel, Zwane Mwaikambo
Seth Arnold, William Lee Irwin, Bert Hubert (ahu), Benjamin
Herrenschmidt, Stefan Arentz (sateh) all the folks on
#offtopic/irq.oftc.net that have put up and supported me
through hand holding these last 2 years that I've been
pecking on this project off and on.

To TimeSys, who flew me out to interviews exposing me to this
stuff in the first place. The former BSDi and the BSD/OS staff
for giving me my first real professional break permitting me
to do this project. DragonFlyBSD and #dragonflybsd/efnet folks,
all of them that understood the implication of the Java work I
did for the *BSDs and tons of other folks that were really cool
to me during this time frame. :)

Thanks :)

bill