Re: CD/DVD burn failed from non root user

From: Lee Revell
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 13:27:22 EST

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 22:37, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 22:23, Igor A. Valcov wrote:
> > And in general it would be quite good to solve this problem in a
> > civilized way :)
>
> Also, this is hard to do when your mail server blocks me with "553 5.3.0
> REJECT Spam not accepted". Please fix your filter, I am not running a
> spamhaus here.

Here is my reply. Your spam filter is STILL bouncing my mail.

--

Are you saying DCANet is a spamhaus? That is crazy, we are an ISP with
15,000 customers, of course you have received spam from them once or

I have never had anyone on LKML bounce mail from DCANet. So, the
problem is at YOUR END.

If you are accusing DCANet of being a spamhaus then please forward me
one shred of evidence that DCANet has ever spammed you.

--

Anyway, just to keep this thread from being a completely OT waste of
time, the code that your patch removes was put there for a reason. It

Lee