e100 not working with 2.6.9-rc3-mm3-vp-t3

From: Maarten de Boer
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 08:31:24 EST

Hello,

(Please Cc: me on reply - I am not on the list)

I still can not get my e100 (Intel Corp. 82562EZ 10/100 Ethernet
Controller - rev 01) to work with the latest vp-patched kernel.

I initially tried with a debian style kernel, but now I moved to a
custom, minimally-configured, kernel, and have tried several
configurations (with, without ACPI)

The module loads correctly, I can configure the interface, but no
packages are either transmitted or received.

The e100 works correctly with (debian) kernel 2.6.7. I have not tried
intermediate or partially patched (as in only rc3, only rc3-mm3)
kernels.

Any suggestions? I'd really love to play with the voluntary
preempt patch!

Maarten