Re: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm3-T3

From: Rui Nuno Capela
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 18:36:57 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:

>> i've released the -T3 VP patch:
>> http://redhat.com/~mingo/voluntary-preempt/voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm3-T3

OK. Just to let you know, both of my personal machines are now running on
bleeding-edge 2.6.9-rc3-mm3-T3, and very happily may I assure :)

- my laptop, Mandrake 10.1c: P4@xxxxxx UP
- my desktop, SUSE 9.1 Pro: P4@xxxxxx HT/SMP

USB is fine and so is jackd, only to mention my recently known annoyances.

Even my Wacom Graphire USB is working without anything else but the kernel
supplied stuff. Most of the previous kernel installs I had to pullover
from linuxwacom.sf.net the mousedev, evdev and wacom modules, just to get
this tablet working straight on X, but now it seems pretty native :)

Good times are we living, eh?

Take care.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela