RE: /dev/misc/inotify 0.11 [adr]

From: David Busby
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 18:30:44 EST

It's my PERL, I've just run a test. inotify_test.c works correctly and
shows the proper filenames. My PERL script is sometims dropping the
first character, I've not been able to re-product the full junk ouput
(it was all Java source code!?). I'll keep hunting. Is there a place I
can subscribe to the inotify-announce list?

/djb