Re: [2.6.9-rc3] suspend-to-disk oddities

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 07:55:57 EST

On Monday 04 of October 2004 14:22, Jan De Luyck wrote:
[-- snip --]
> > Does "cat /proc/bus/usb/devices" give you an empty file or does it hang?
> > Is that modular USB or is it compiled into the kernel? OHCI or UHCI?
>
> UHCI. I just did a test-suspend-resume, currently plugged USB devices don't
work, but it does show up in the devices file. It also responds to
replugging.... I don't get it.
> I had no response whatsoever earlier. Mouse doesn't work until replugged,
lots of messages like this in dmesg:

> Oct 4 14:16:49 precious kernel: drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: input irq
status -84 received
> Oct 4 14:16:54 precious last message repeated 209 times

Have you tried booting with pci=routeirq? It may help.

Greets,
RJW

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.