Re: 2.6.9-rc3 software suspend (pmdisk) stopped working

From: Mitch
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 12:05:38 EST

Well it appears that Jesse and Kevin are right and irrespective of the setting of /sys/power/disk, i can get the machine to suspend by first writing 'platform' into the 'disk' file. And it resumes fine ok. Seems to be a false alarm on my part Pavel, although the doc's need updating and /sys/power/disk made to show the correct supported suspension methods ?

Thanks for the tips guys (i didn't need the c code Jesse)