SCSI /proc query ...

From: Shobhit Mathur
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 01:24:33 EST

Hello,

I intend to implement /proc interface for a SCSI HBA.
The proc_info() entry-point in Scsi_Host_Template
structure automatically takes care of creating a
proc-dir for each host [HBA] as in :
/proc/scsi/<mydriver>/<HBAnumber>.

I have been able to implement the above stage. Now, I
am interested in having separate proc-folders for each

SCSI target detected as in :

/proc/scsi/<mydriver>/<HBAnumber1>/<target1>
/proc/scsi/<mydriver>/<HBAnumber1>/<target2>
/proc/scsi/<mydriver>/<HBAnumber1>/<target3> ....

Under each of the target-folders, I would like to
print
relevant information specific to each target.

How do I go about achieving the above objective ? Some
clarifications/insights would be gratifying.

- Thank you

- Shobhit