Re: [profile] fix timer interrupt livelock on 512x Altix

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 03:43:46 EST

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:15:54PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Needs a compile fix (see below).
> Also, goes oops on x86:

Okay, I'll resend after dealing with that. It looks obvious, but just
to cut down on noise and/or false starts I'll get it through a clean
ia32 boot before following up. It was runtime tested on x86-64, sparc64,
ia64, alpha, and ppc64 prior to posting, so it boggles my mind that a
bogon this obvious could have run that gauntlet undetected...

-- wli