Logitech and Microsoft Tilt Wheel Mice. Driver suggestions wanted.

From: mike cox
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 20:53:23 EST

I'm modifying Vojtech Pavlik's 2.6.8.1 kernel
mousedev.c mouse driver to support the new "Tilt
wheel" functionality on the Logitech MX1000 Laser
Mouse, and the Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse with
Tilt Wheel Technology.

I have some alpha code already worked out that
compiles with the 2.6.8.1 kernel, but before I submit
it, I'd like some suggestions on how others would like
to see it implemented.

The Tilt wheel is basically a scroll wheel that tilts
left and right enabling the user to scroll left and
right.

Please CC your responses and suggestions as my email
account cannot manage the size of the KML.

Thank you all.

P.S. If you want to see what I have so far, please
respond and I'll happily email you the code or post it
to klm.