Re: kernel 2.6.8 pwc patches and counterpatches

From: syrius . ml
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 04:33:40 EST

Hi there,

I'm very sad to read about that story...
I don't know all of the background, I first read
http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/ then went to lkml to read a bit more
about it.
I just don't understand why Nemosoft did remove all his work (sources,
doc, and stuff). I don't like to be taken hostage !
btw nemosoft, atm what's philips' position about that ended nda and
about opening their source ? (has anyone asked philips already ?)

anyway, i've just applied pwcx-9.0-beta-2 on top of 2.6.9-rc1-bk1 and
it's working.
but I'm looking for the lastest pwc-9.0.2.tar.gz and pwcx-9.0.tar.gz,
could someone tell me where to find them (or send them to me) please.

TIA.