Re: radeonfb problems (console blanking & acpi suspend)

From: Alexander Rauth
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 02:05:05 EST

Am Di, den 24.08.2004 schrieb Hamie um 23:54:
> Really? I use 2.6.8.1 on an r50p with radeonfb enabled, and don't
> experience this... But I do run X as well (X.Org) with the X.Org radeon
> driver
I use the ati-driver and that suffers from the same problem. Which X
version do you use??? I want to give it a try.

> I do have problems with a total freeze several minutes after the SECOND
> suspend... But I'm stil trying to track that down...
I have still problems with the errors in the DSDT. Do you found any
working solution for this (I tried to modify it by the guides I found by
googling. But it didn't work for me)?

I not sure, but I think there's also a bug in the e1000 driver that
makes suspend/resume break ... do you tried to unload/load it with
acpid.

Sorry for my bad English ;-)
Alexander