cx8800 log messages

From: martin f krafft
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 08:40:23 EST

I just upgraded to 2.6.8 (K7, SMP) using the Debian kernel. Now
I get a message from each of the two cx8800 cards in the machine
every second:

cx8800[0]: AUD_STATUS: 0xfbb2 [mono/no pilot] ctl=BTSC_AUTO_STEREO

What is this about? And how can I disable it?

Thanks,

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx

"i call christianity the one great curse, the one enormous and
innermost perversion, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no
means are too venemous, too underhand, too underground and too petty
-- i call it the one immortal blemish of mankind."
- friedrich nietzsche