RE: Entirely ignoring TCP and UDP checksum in kernel level

From: Josan Kadett
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 01:26:02 EST

**Indeed there is no longer such a need to recalculate the IP checksum
because I have found a way to disable it by patching the kernel. So, only
requirement is this;

Change the source address of the packet before it reaches to the socket
buffer aka skbuff.h. Because if it reaches that code with the wrong IP
header, the csum will just drop it away.