Re: Linux Incompatibility List

From: David N. Welton
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 16:25:36 EST

Wakko Warner <wakko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > >Ideas/comments/suggestions are welcome at this stage.
> >
> > Sounds interesting; is there a vendor blacklist (i.e. vendors that are
> > either hostile toward or simply don't care about Linux and their products
> > just won't ever work with Linux?)
>
> Broadcom's wireless chips come to mind...

Sounds good. I wouldn't know one if it bit me on the leg, though, can
you point to list archives, a web site, or reassure me that if I
google for it I will get the right information? I'd like models or a
range of models if possible, and why they don't work, and any notes or
additional information about the situation.

Thanks!
--
David N. Welton
Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/