Re: 2.6.8.1-mm2 (nvidia breakage)

From: Terence Ripperda
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 16:54:07 EST

the original bug report was during module load time, when we're
probing our devices via the pci_driver's probe callback. this is well
before we hook up interrupts or do anything in our closed source code.

I'm attaching a trimmed down version of our driver that pretty much
only does this probe (complete source is included). I don't know if
this will reproduce the original bug or not.

Let me know if I can help anymore.

Thanks,
Terence