Re: 2.6.8.1{,-mm1} boot failure on Athlon/A7V600

From: Richard A Nelson
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 01:52:36 EST

Interestingly enough - it is network related... If I unplug the e100
cable before booting, and let things come up before plugging it in
I'm set to go (thus far) !

I'm wondering if it might be related to:
OOPS: 2.6.8.1 QoS and routing conflict (bug)

and by delaying the ifup, I've missed some of the problem.

I'll let it run as long as possible - at least now I should be able
to capture the oops should it bite me again.
--
Rick Nelson
Mere nonexistence is a feeble excuse for declaring a thing unseeable. You