Re: [Patch} to fix oops in olympic token ring driver on media disconnect

From: Mike_Phillips
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 11:01:28 EST

> Well, regardless, Neil's patch is IMO a good first step.

Neil's patch is to make the annoying regression test failure go away. To
be honest I have had *one* user email me that this is a problem and once I
gave them the "don't remove the cable on token ring, its not ethernet"
talk, they were fine.

> There is plenty of work in olympic for any motivated person :)

It works, its used by an ever decreasing number of users - let it have a
peaceful and graceful old age.

Mike