Re: DRM and 2.4 ...

From: Keith Whitwell
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 07:24:13 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 12:42:51PM +0100, Keith Whitwell wrote:

Dave's hit the nail on the head here. If you'd like some changes, feel free to make suggestions.

once the new intel DRM driver hits Linus' tree I want to start an experiment
to make it look like a linux driver.. (I'm waiting for that driver since
most of my hw is intel gfx based)

Fair enough. Hopefully that will include Dave's changes as well, as they're going to resolve a lot of the issues that I find make DRM difficult to work with.

Keith