Re: PATCH: cdrecord: avoiding scsi device numbering for ide devices

From: Eduard Bloch
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 04:03:02 EST

Moin Joerg!
Joerg Schilling schrieb am Freitag, den 06. August 2004:

> It creates bad impressions if people from LKML are a source of
> unrelated rants.

There is no rant. The threads on LKML become often too large so it is
essential to have a structure in them. Your mail client breaks this
structures while almost everybody else cares about it.

> BTW: I am using 'mailx' which is _the_ official mail reader from the POSIX
> standard......

What's the point? ASCII is the "official US alphabet encoding" so does
that mean that you have to avoid any other chars (eg. the one in your
name)? Or how many people use ash, the spartanic "POSIX compliant"
shell for daily work? Reality check please.

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<stockholm> Overfiend: why dont you flame him? you are good at that.
<Overfiend> I have too much else to do.