Re: [2.6 patch] let AIC7{9,X}XX_BUILD_FIRMWARE depend on!PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD

From: Luben Tuikov
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 12:54:29 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 18:30, Nathan Bryant wrote:

Luben Tuikov wrote:

Hi Sam,

You can forward it to Linus and I'll also integrate it
to the latest version of the drivers, yet to be integrated
to the mainline kernel.

Luben -

Are the latest drivers going to be available in BitKeeper format before they get merged?

I'm sure they'll be submitted in small incremental updates which can be
submitted and merged in smaller pieces to keep testability to a
maximum....

Yes, no problem. Whatever you guys want.
I can provide small incremental patches (right out of
perforce), and generate incremantal BKs (will have to look into
that).

--
Luben