SOLVED_aditional parallel port problems

From: Eva Dominguez
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 02:32:32 EST

Hi everybody!

I attach below, in this mail, what was my problem.
The solution was that the parallel port of the card
didn't have any ground pin! The card have two serial
ports and they both have a ground pin (pin number 5).
So, we connected the ground pins of parallel port
(from 18 to 25) to the ground pin of one of the serial
ports.
And....everything works!
I cant believe it! How this parallel port has been
built?

Eva