Re: 2.6.7-mm1 - 2.6.7-mm4 weird http behavior

From: Redeeman
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 17:40:27 EST

this is indeed a very strange problem.. i believe it goes longer back..
i remember when changing to 2.6.7-rc3, lkml.org didnt work.. (still dont)
and now i being to see the gentoo sites does not work, i begin to suspect
the kernel, also after seeing this thread...

i am not a expert, so i dont really know, but i didnt see anything
eyespotting that could do it in the code :|

andrew, maybe you know something? :D