white screen of death!

From: tristian radford
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 23:07:10 EST

I got a new laptop for my birthday and I decided to
free my laptop of windows as I don't like the
clustering crap and I tried Mandrake 10/9.2, redhat
and fedora core 1 all those have given me a white
screen of death.

My Hardware:
15" TFT laptop monitor
32MB Intel Extreme Graphics shared graphics card
(crap)

Output is:
X server crash displaying a white screen

Things that trigger it (or might be):
Running Kernels 2.6
Sometimes running 2.4 kernels

I would look at the problems in the code but I don't
know any complicated language like C/C++ and the only
crap my college teaches is Visual Basics.