Sincere associate required.........

From: franciss
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 15:34:10 EST

Hello ,

I am Dr. Francis Salim , Managing Director of Standard TrustBank
Nig Plc.
Four years ago a banker of ours died mysteriously and he was Irish
by nationality. He left in his account a huge sum of money in foreign
currency ($12.2million united state dollars).

Since our bankers' death none of his relatives or next of kin have shown
up to collect his money. We the bank authorities have sent several
messages to the Irish authorities and embassy and none of them have been
able to come up with any positive results.

Recently the chairman of the board of directors of the bank called me
and told me in confidence and trust to source for a reliable foreigner who
would stand as our bankers next of kin. If you are interested in taking
this opportunity to make it big then reply this mail .

I assure you that this transaction is risk free and you have the right to
choose the percentage-sharing rate after the money has been transferred
to your account.
I also require your tel/fax no if you have any.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.
Subject to your satisfaction i will want you to respond to me if you are
interested as we have scheduled a time frame for thsi business to be
concluded within a specific time frame.

Regards
Dr.Francis Salim.