Re: 2.6.7 Samba OOPS (in smb_readdir)

From: Christophe Saout
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 19:42:43 EST

Am Sa, den 19.06.2004 um 20:36 Uhr -0400 schrieb Zwane Mwaikambo:

> > Ha! Success! :-)
>
> Great, and Nautilus is happy? By the way, which OS is the SMB server?

Yes, everyone is happy now. It's a samba (3.0.4) server. NFS is
currently also broken on that machine (my fault). That server machine is
so dog slow that I'm currently not interested in rebooting it. But at
least smbfs is working now so I don't need to use rsync to access my
files anymore. ;)

Well, I tested mounting/unmounting it several times and it worked
without glitches where I had a nearly 100% chance of making it Oops
before.