MISSING: CONFIG_IDEDISK_STROKE

From: Thorsten Rhau
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 05:38:54 EST

Hi!
I have been using the 2.6.x series kernels sence 2.6.2 and everything just
worked fine for me, great job!

A few days ago the 2.6.7 kernel was released and of course i tried to
install it on my system. My problem is that i am not able to find
"Auto-Geometry Resizing support" in make menuconfig. I think that this
parameter is called CONFIG_IDEDISK_STROKE in the .config file. I am not
able to find it in the .config either ...........

I have tried to locate information about this in the release notes for the
2.6.7 kernel and on http://www.lkml.org without success.

best regards
/thorsten

root@x:/usr/src/linux-2.6.7# sh scripts/ver_linux
If some fields are empty or look unusual you may have an old version.
Compare to the current minimal requirements in Documentation/Changes.

Linux x 2.6.6 #1 Mon May 10 14:06:17 CEST 2004 i686 unknown unknown
GNU/Linux

Gnu C 3.2.3
Gnu make 3.80
binutils 2.14.90.0.6