Broken CREDITS file.

From: Plaz McMan
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 21:03:12 EST

>From CREDITS file:

----------------------------
N: Leonard N. Zubkoff
W: http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/
D: BusLogic SCSI driver
D: Mylex DAC960 PCI RAID driver
D: Miscellaneous kernel fixes

N: Alessandro Zummo
E: azummo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://freepage.logicom.it/azummo/
D: CMI8330 support is sb_card.c
D: ISAPnP fixes in sb_card.c
S: Italy

N: Marc Zyngier
E: maz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.misterjones.org
D: MD driver
D: EISA/sysfs subsystem
S: France

# Don't add your name here, unless you really _are_ after Marc
# alphabetically. Leonard used to be very proud of being the
# last entry, and he'll get positively pissed if he can't even
# be second-to-last. (and this file really _is_ supposed to be
# in alphabetic order)

Sorry Leonard, but it looks like you're no longer second-to-last.
Pissed?

Well, I guess I'll have to be in the CREDITS, as I pointed out something
so vital to the survival of Linux. Hackers schmackers, it's the editors
that get things done! ;)

-Brannon Klopfer