Re: Support for e500 and 85xx in 2.6

From: Kumar Gala
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 19:25:22 EST

Andrew,

Now that 2.6.7 is out I've pushed the patch to bk://ppc.bkbits.net/for-linus-ppc. If you can pull it into linux-2.5 that would be great.

Thanks

- Kumar

On Jun 10, 2004, at 7:13 AM, Paul Mackerras wrote:

Kumar Gala writes:

Once Paul ok's the patches can you please apply them to the 2.6 tree.
I've included bk patches because of the addition of several new files.
Also, please consider me maintainer of the e500/85xx PPC subarch
(unless Paul has any objections), similar to Matt Porter for 4xx PPC.

I'm OK with the patch but I guess it is post-2.6.7 material now.

I'll try to remember to do a patch for MAINTAINERS for Kumar and Matt.

Regards,
Paul.