framebuffer trouble with AGP MGA G450 and PCI MGA 2064W videocards.

From: Mikhail Kshevetskiy
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 14:14:55 EST

i have two matrox videocard. The primary is dualhead AGP MGA G450 and the
secondary is PCI MGA 2064W. I have a 2.6 kernel compiled with options

CONFIG_FB_MATROX=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MILLENIUM=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G450=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G100=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MULTIHEAD=y

CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_PCI_CONSOLE=y

In BIOS I select AGP card as primary, but framebuffer initialise PCI card
first. So fb0 point to PCI card, fb1 and fb2 point to AGP card. As a
result framebuffer console working on another monitor. How can I link fb0
and fb1 with AGP card and fb2 with PCI card ?

Please CC me, as i am not subscribed to the list

Mikhail Kshevetskiy