Re: Delete cris architecture?

From: Bjorn Wesen
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 10:20:39 EST

The CRIS architecture is stable and supported by Axis Communications
officially in 2.4, but the 2.6 port is work-in-progress, thus you could
expect problems building it from the vanilla kernel source. It works
in-house on 2.6, but perhaps all patches have not trickled out to the
official kernel yet (although they should have I think, so it's good that
you mention stuff like this).

In the meantime, I would recommend using 2.4 if you want to compile a CRIS
kernel.

Regards

Bjorn W