Re: keyboard problem with 2.6.6

From: Sau Dan Lee
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 08:28:21 EST

>>>>> "Vojtech" == Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@xxxxxxx> writes:

Vojtech> On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 01:43:24PM +0200, Sau Dan Lee
Vojtech> wrote:
>> My driver (psmouse.tgz) can already coexist with the kernel
>> one. The SERIO_USERDEV patch is also designed to work _hands
>> in hands_ with your kernel-space drivers.
>>
>> I'm quite disappointed that you are still not aware of that.
>> Sigh...

Vojtech> The last time I saw it, it wasn't able of that. Where I
Vojtech> can find the updated version?

See the previous mails on this thread. I've been giving URLs of the
SERIO_USERDEV patch as well as my userspace drivers a few times.

--
Sau Dan LEE ???(Big5) ~{@nJX6X~}(HZ)

E-mail: danlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx