Re: Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:122

From: Jurjen Oskam
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 13:20:59 EST

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 07:45:10PM +0200, Jurjen Oskam wrote:

> I'm using pptp-linux to connect to my ADSL-provider. I've been doing this
> for several years now, without significant problems. A week ago, I
> upgraded

... to Slackware 9.1 and installed kernel 2.6.5.

(Also, it seems to cause random text to disappear from mails sent to
linux-kernel, but I'll post a separate re
--
Jurjen Oskam

"Avoid putting a paging file on a fault-tolerant drive, such as a mirrored
volume or a RAID-5 volume. Paging files do not need fault-tolerance."-MS Q308417