2.4.26 agpgart on Tyan K8W 32bit not working?

From: gb
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 14:22:54 EST

...damned yahoo. Please allow me to finish this
email...

> I have tried booting with:
>
> kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.26-bangalore4-01 ro
root=/dev/hda2
> hdc=ide-scsi apm=power-off agp_try_unsupported=1

but get the same results.

So the most obvious difference is that lspci returns

> 04:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD]
> AMD-8151 System Controller (rev 13)
> 04:01.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD]
> AMD-8151 AGP Bridge (rev 13)

on a 64bit kernel, whereas this is missing on a 32bit
kernel. This may have something to do with the
agpgart messages spit out on the 32bit kernel.

The .config I am using has these two options:

[root@profit root]# grep AGP /usr/src/linux/.config
CONFIG_AGP=y
CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=y
CONFIG_AGP_I810=y
CONFIG_AGP_VIA=y
CONFIG_AGP_AMD=y
CONFIG_AGP_AMD_K8=y
CONFIG_AGP_SIS=y
CONFIG_AGP_ALI=y
# CONFIG_AGP_SWORKS is not set
CONFIG_AGP_NVIDIA=y
# CONFIG_AGP_ATI is not set

So perusing the agpgart_be.c file appears that this
should work on a 32bit kernel. What I am missing?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
comments.

Thanks,

--Greg