[IRONY] Re: Linus is not the Linux father - Said MSFT Alexis de Tocqueville Institution

From: Rob Couto
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 10:26:03 EST

I sent a brief message immediately after that one, about this not being
slashdot. That was the very instant those router troubles stopped my traffic
to/from vger.kernel.org. Maybe it'll arrive here tomorrow.

I'll say I only mention it because it seems a bunch of (only?) US Co.'s have
this big bad attitude toward your effort, and it just sort of upsets me. no
biggie. and no more slashdot from me.

--
Rob Couto [rpc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
computer safety tip: use only a non-conducting, static-free hammer.