Starting project.

From: Vadim Lobanov
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 22:23:49 EST

Hello,

Up to now, I've been reading up on various outside sources about the
structure of the Linux kernel, as well as following the discussions on
this list. Though so far I've only had experience at writing userland
programs on *nixes, I've acquired a curiosity for the overall structure of
the kernel, the algorithms it uses, and its evolution over time. Though I
know the theory behind operating systems in general, I'd like to get some
hands-on practice. For this reason, I am curious if a list of pending
TODOs/projects relating to the kernel or drivers is maintained anywhere,
such that I could pick a simple one to try to work on, for starters. After
all, the best way to learn is to dive right in. :)

Thanks in advance,
Vadim Lobanov.