Re: swsusp: fix devfs breakage introduced in 2.6.6

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 13:46:20 EST

On Fri, 21 May 2004 20:05:01 +0200, Sau Dan Lee said:

> The patch was submitted by me. But I'm no devfs hero at all. I'm
> just a happy user of devfs who gets unhappy due to this swsusp bug.
> :)

Congratulate yourself anyhow. It's that type of hero that makes Linux (or open
source in general, for that matter) work as well as it does. Yes, there's a
core crew of several dozen maintainers (who all deserve our thanks too), but
they can't develop a great operating system in a vacuum - without good bug
reports and the occasional user-provided patch, it all grinds to a halt very
quickly....

(OK, *everybody* who's ever contributed, take a bow now. :)